Wednesday, September 19, 2007

I am very tired

Tonight I probably won't have any trouble getting sleep, and this is evidence to me that this whole Africa thing has not really sunk in. That realization will come in time, but as of now I am just thinking about not being in my comfortable bed and the comfort of my home where everything is so easy, and life is good.
This is quite wierd doing something so unbelievably different. I do NOT know what to expect, and as things come along I will definately post them, but right now I just feel like sleeping.
My flight leaves at 4:40 PM tomorrow and I fly to Amsterdam (8hrs) where I have a five hour lay-over, then I procede to Entebbe, Uganda (another 8 hr flight). I'm not sure what the time difference is, but when I care to do the math I'll let you all know.
I am getting a cell phone once I get there, and I will post the number, and I will keep in touch. I will miss you all!!

All my Love
~Andrew